3 Steps to Get Started
Call Zorganics Institute to schedule a tour and interview. This is a requirement for admission into Zorganics Institute. You may schedule an appoinment by calling (360)318-6411 or by emailing email@example.com before your appointment please review the application process.
To reserve your seat in your program if interest, complete and submit the application and upload the required documentation and pay $100 application fee.
The list of addmission required documentation must be submitted beforre the program start date. It is best to submit all documentation as early as possible.
Proof of ID and US citizen or legal US residents. All international students should refer to More information on how to apply for student Visa.
Answer questions to consider and signed document.
Medical documentation/ TB test results
● Be above the age of compulsory education in the state of Washington (16 years old)
● All students in all programs must submit a copy of either a high school diploma or its equivalent such as a GED or a state issued credential for secondary school completion if homeschooled.
If high school diploma is foreign, it must be translated and certified as equivalent to U.S. high school diploma by an outside agency
● Our school does accept Ability-to-Benefit students
Definition: A student who is beyond the age of compulsory education, lacks a high school education or its equivalent, and has the ability to benefit from the education or training offered at an institution
In order to be admitted on the basis of his or her ability to benefit, a student shall complete either:
prior to admission, complete a nationally recognized, standardized, or industry developed test that measures the applicant's aptitude to successfully complete the program or course to which he or she has applied, or
for courses and/or programs of 600 hours or more, after enrollment, satisfactorily complete 6 credit hours or 225 clock hours, as applicable.
● If the prospective student is a transfer, additional documents may be required such as Official Transcript from previous school and it is at the discretion of Zorganics Institute to determine if previously earned credits are acceptable and can count towards desired program
● Completed application and pay the non-refundable application fee of $100
We accept debit/credit card, money order or cashier’s check.
We do not accept cash or personal checks.
Pre-enrollment check list.
US Department of education Annual Institutonal Participation Educational Data Survey (IPEDS)